Bloggers Quilt Festival - Applique



Work in progress.



Spring Garden mini quilt in peach and blue




The two Spring Garden Cushions



For my second entry into the Bloggers Quilt Festival I am entering my "Spring Garden"  mini quilt into the Applique Quilt category.  This is a pattern by Jo Avery of My Bear Paw, from the Today's Quilter Magazine, issue #7.

I really fell in love with this pattern.  After making up two pillow covers,  I just had to make one into a mini quilt for my wall in my sewing space.  I had fun using favorite colors and pieces of fabrics I had collected over the years, and of course  needle-turn applique is my fave!  

I'd like to thank Amy for hosting this event for quilters to share their work and meet one another. Be sure to pop over to the Blogger's Quilt Festival to see all the wonderful quilts and don't forget to vote for your favorite!!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you visit again.

Have a Quilty Kinda Day

Hugs

Kim

Love reading your comments....


Comments

  1. Oh how pretty. I love them made into pillows also. The fabrics work so well together, and your quilting is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your quilting is wonderful! I am happy to announce that you are the winner of my Wool flower giveaway! It seems as you and I enjoy many different fiber loves. I'm now adding wool felting to the list! Please contact me at jillverbick@gmail.com and let me know where to send your prize! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts